1.10.12

Chloe & Nathan's Wedding


Chloe and Nathan's wedding took place on a beautifully warm summer's day in Surrey. I'd actually met Chloe last year in Spain at Lydia's wedding. She contacted me earlier this summer and we quickly set up a meeting to discuss what she was looking for and to get familiar with one another again. 

On her wedding day as Chloe was getting ready she told me how she'd initially tried this dress a year ago before she had a baby and how much she loved it. Earlier this year, after the birth of her daughter and during the wedding preparations she ended up picking another dress. As the days passed and her wedding drew closer she realised that she still thought about the first dress and went back to the store. After all those months the dress was still there as though it was patiently waiting for her and once she put it on she knew it was The One. I hope you will agree with me that she made the right choice and looked beautiful.

Thank you Chloe and Nathan for making me feel so welcome and for allowing me the honour of capturing your big day!







2 comments:

  1. These photos have put me in such a sweet mood! Loving all the imagery. Colors are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures (and wedding)

    Did you changed something in your way of taking photos ? The lighting seems different from your previous ones.
    Didn't recognized your style at first but I really like your work.

    ReplyDelete